Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Writers Block

Maybe this blog was fundamentally misconceived, I might have slightly missed the point that a Graduate Student only gets enough alone time to piss and take a shit, that's it. It's been around 5 months since my last post on my blog. Which it seems, thankfully, nobody reads. In these 5 months I have matured more than in the last 22 years of my life. I have missed everything that I held dear. I am lost for words to describe all that has happened to me. It is as if I have been playing the protagonist in all of Shakespeare's plays. A midsummer night's dream; to start with; some Romeo and Juliet except mine isn't above on a balcony but 14,000 kilometers away but I am, it seems, as cursed as poor Romeo was. I just hope that the ending mirrors All's Well That Ends Well. But provided I find a little time now and then I'll try and update my blog or else my Writers Block will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment