Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BUMPY NOTHING

Nothing in my experience has been as bumpy as nothing. Considering that my United Airlines flight 983 is riding on the veritable nothingness of thin air in the upper echelons of the atmosphere and has been bouncing like a roller coaster multiplied a zillion times that statement at the begining will seem self explanatory. Oh I forgot I am sitting by the window on the last seat. The presence of the same nothingness was responsible for spilling half a cup of the two cups of coffee that were supposed to take away the throbbing of my brain. And the only thing the remaining cup and half has been able to take away is my sleep which after twenty three hours of flying is more precious to me than a canteen of water is to a beduin crossing the Sahara.

No comments:

Post a Comment